The punch card expiration date is part of the punch card item.
You must have the latest POS Admin updated after March 3, 2017.
- Login to the POS Admin
- Click "Selling", "Item Setup"
- Search for the punch card item, click "Edit"
If your punch card expires on a specific date, then:
- Under Punch Expiration Method, select "Expires by Date"
- Below "Expires by Date", enter the date the punch card expires (Format MM/DD/YYYY)
- Every punch card issued after this date will display on this date
If your punch card expires X number of days in the future, then:
- Under Punch Expiration Method, select "Expires by Days"
- Below "Expires by Days", enter the number of days the punch card expires
- Every punch card issued under this method will expire within x days. For example, if you enter 30 days and the date is January 1st, the expiration date will be January 31st.
Be sure to save your work
- Click "Update Item" or "Save" in the bottom right hand corner